Thursday, October 18, 2007

Great Week!

It has already been such a busy week!

I took my first lesson with Andrea and I feel so much better about my horse and our progress. I also had lessons last night with Xander Tanner, Alexis, and Lia, all who rode beautifully. Shawnna, Andrea, Shannon and I went to Equus Now and it is WAY expensive! If you don't want to spend tons of money, just don't bother going. They do sell top-of-the-line stuff and it was cool to see so much english riding gear in one place.

The barn is packed and Steve has been busy building HUGE stalls for Jasper and Reuben, who start training this week. I don't know where we are going to find tack to fit them!

Tonight is Megan's first official lesson and tomorrow I will be working with all of the training horses, so I should be at the barn most of the day.

2 comments:

Shawnna Mc-Zupko said...

You know you want that $2300 saddle too!

Why don't you buy it, Ms. Money-Bags-Successful-Trainer, and I will ride in it. All the time. I may just sleep in it.


Sounds like a good plan.

Melody said...

Hey Kristen! I just measured one of my stalls to order more dirt to keep the ground level. It measured 15'7" x 11'5". My guys love them! Hope your new draft trainees are doing well! I miss you!