Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No more packing

I am so tired of packing. I freaked out about having to move all of our crap so I hired a mover today. Two men and a big truck and 5 hours later it's done and I don't even have to be there.

I no longer have any desire to go back to Columbus. I am full of dread about this whole thing. I am meant to be far away in the country teaching lessons and training horses and catching frogs and picking wildflowers and eating apples off forgotten trees by the side of the road.

I am so nervous. I don't like this kind of circular change.

Lots of good reasons to move; lots of good reasons to run away before it happens.

ugh.

2 comments:

Shawnna Mc-Zupko said...

Yes, but you can stay at chez mc-zupko when you want to get away from it all.

I will even put tails of horses on your wall. They will be good reminders that the country is a super, peace filled place.


Stupid horses.

Alexis said...

tailS of horses? As in PLURAL? I know we have luke's tail... uh...Im concerned...