Sunday, June 24, 2007

I am moving!!! pics of two of my siblings and the dogs



Hey everyone,

I am moving 5 minutes from the barn on Rt. 36 just before Whitestone Rd. I am looking forward to lots of gatherings, company, and sleepovers. My house is big and the back yard is HUGE! I will post pictures soon. I am hiring movers to do the heavy stuff, but I would love to have help unpacking and decorating. Moving day is next Sunday, and packing on Saturday, so I will be away from the barn most of the weekend, but I would enjoy any visitors.

I will post the address soon, but I can't remember it. Does anyone know of any cheap movers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to love it in New Dover!

BarnBitch said...

Of course you know we'll be there to help! I'm so excited for you! The house is beautiful and the dogs are gonna love it!
Love ya!
J