Thursday, December 6, 2007

12 hours to go!

In 12 hours I will be on a plane to San Diego. Enjoying windy storms on the west coast for five days and then heading straight to NYC for another few days. I am most excited that my mom and sister are meeting Marc and I in New York for a couple of days.

Shawnna and Brian are watching all the animals (THANK YOU GUYS!) and I am quite nervous to leave behind my diabetic dog and my sweet Luke. But excited to see two oceans in one week!

Lessons and training resume as soon as I get back on December 16. Please call me anytime on my cell phone while I am gone.

Happy Holidays!

Kristen

1 comment:

Shawnna Mc-Zupko said...

Marge wanted me to tell you that your dogs and that you can come pick them up now.

Have a safe trip!! Baraka and Gracie will be well taken care of, they won't want to come home!