Sunday, December 23, 2007

james taylor

I have a strong antipathy towards James Taylor because I used to work at a hotel as a buffet waitress from 4:30 am until 1 or 2 pm and James Taylor's greatest hits was the hotel soundtrack. The ONLY hotel soundtrack. Which I always thought was strange because it was a long-term stay hotel so wouldn't the guests also get tired of listening to James Taylor too? I hated that job. I used to cry in the bathroom as 'you've got a friend' played for the 13th time that morning.

Anyway, he said something that I thought was nice. So even though I kind of hate him, I am going to repeat it here.

He said, "Unconditional love on a daily basis can melt a stone."

I had a terrible day yesterday. That made me feel a lot better.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Shawnna Mc-Zupko said...

Merry Christmas to my lovely friend!

Thanks for the coffee maker.

Yeah, it kind of sucks.

Oh, and thanks for the nuts... and for eating them.

And thanks for staying more than 12.7 minutes to open gifts and chit-chat.

I love you!! Merry Merry Ca-CaMas!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.