Friday, April 25, 2008

quick update

Hi Everyone,

Busy season has certainly started, and Bob and I are working really long days. Please try to schedule lessons at least a week in advance or even two.

I bought a new horse today! Her name is Lady and she is a gaited mare of Bob's. Pictures coming soon! Not sure where she is going to live yet, but I can't wait to get started working with her.

Congrats Rebecca and the Chapman family on their new horse. She is a chocolate Rocky Mountain horse named Coco and watching Rebecca ride her makes me smile.


I will be working in Johnstown tomorrow and going to Athens to see a horse for a client on Sunday, so have a great weekend everyone if I don't happen to see you.

ps. time for fly masks and fly spray everyone....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Lady! I hope I get to see her/you soon!
Alicia

Megan said...

ohhh thats soooo cool i cant wait to see her

Me said...

Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Hi Kristen,

I know of a beautiful facility about 20 minutes north of Bluescreek where they have room for a horse, that is if there is no room at Bluescreek and you seriously really need a place to keep her, it is very clean and we use gaurdian bedding which is unbeatable. It could be temp until a spot opens at Blues or where ever. It is straight up rt 4 from Blues for about 20 minutes you turn left on Owens rd and it is anout 2 minutes down on the left. You would feel safe having your horse here, Jodi is my best friend and I have told her about your amazing talents.
Shadow is actually there as well as 2 thoroughbreds we bought from the track and are rhabbing for hunter/jumper. All this horses are amazingly friendly with each other. I know Jodi would give you reasonable rent, the stalls are 12x12, there is an indoor arena, not as big as Bluescreek but nice, we have a round pen, there are about 6 acres in nice fence and crossfenced fields for seperation if ever needed. Plus I'd love for you to come up and check out the 2 thoroughbreds as well.