Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A day of badness

Not going to go into all the details, BUT...

horse had surgery and is fine. Once again, if you don't have health insurance for you equine...GET IT NOW! Trust me, it is saving my tail for this surgery. The good news, he will be just fine in a couple of weeks. Fine. and fat.

found a baby starling and brought it in the house and then read nutritional requirements online for said starling and promptly put it back outside. every thirty minutes for 12 hours a day?! The recipe includes tums, eggs, dog food, cat food, avian vitamins, applesauce, etc etc etc

House is disgusting. Orange water, stinky drains, blue and teal carpet. Gross. We have to move ASAP! Anyone know of rentals near Dublin, Marysville, Hiliard, AnywhereButHere. I moved here, as some of you remember, to be close to area barns, but now I travel to so many barns that it doesn't really matter.

Gas is expensive. I want a truck and trailer. But I will only drive it up and down the driveway as to save on gas.

We are going to Hocking Hills the first weekend in July, so get ready group! We are going to have such a blast and I am cooking. Three years at Camp Willson taught me a lot about campfire cooking on a YMCA budget. Grown-ups only for this trip, please. We have a trailer spot in someone's trailer open, so Rebecca, you better clear your schedule!

Car is disgusting. Marc told me it smells like I live in it and don't take a shower. It is very embarrassing when your boyfriend says that.

As to my online schedule: Yes, I still work. But I work so much that I haven't been able to keep up with doing the schedule. Will return to responsible computer logging time soon.

I train miniature horses now too! my resume and list of training talents continue to grow every day. Mules, gaited horses, minis, driving, western, endurance - it is incredible how interconnected all of the disciplines are. Bob says that all horses should be trained well in basic skills, regardless of their future discipline. It is so neat to see a mule, a mini, and a trakehner learning the same things! I love my job, I really do.

As readers know, I very rarely post about my personal life (except in the case of funerals and vacations), but I just felt like venting a bit tonight.

Really. We are seriously trying to move. Any advice/phone numbers/addresses/shanties/garages/boxes would be appreciated. Sorry Mr. Landlord....but the squirrels are now climbing through the poorly insulated walls into the bathroom.

blech.

5 comments:

Shawnna Mc-Zupko said...

Know what you should do?? Raise SPORT HORSES! Or SPORT PONIES! Or Midget Horses with Midget Riders going in endless circles with big mama jones on the sidelines checking out your tight breeches.

I digress...

I don't camp. I want to go trail riding somewhere near a Hilton. Do you know of any places?

Anonymous said...

http://www.google.com/base/s2?q=&hl=en&gl=us&sa=X&oi=gb_refinement&ct=title&a_n0=housing&a_y0=9&a_o0=0&a_n1=Location&a_y1=6&a_v1=dublin+ohio&a_o1=0&a_n2=Listing+type&a_y2=1&a_v2=for+rent&a_o2=0

good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

ok that didnt work... go into good type houses for rent in dublin ohio and click the first thing that says "Find results for houses for rent in dublin ohio in housing search"

now good luck :)

Anonymous said...

I want to go on a trail ride sometime!! Not sure if Molly's up for it... can we go sometime?
P.S. A Hilton would be SWEET!!
ha!ha!

Marcea said...

Thanks for leaving a comment! :) Id love to have you as my trainer but Im afraid you are too expensive altho I have never asked how much you charge. HA! I just naturally assumed you charge at least $50 an hour.

Hope you find a decent place to live soon! Good luck! If I knew places I would help ya but I live in pickerington area.