Monday, July 21, 2008

Truck and Trailer

Yes, everyone who has a truck and trailer, I am jealous of you.

I want to take my pony everywhere and get thrown at dressage shows, hunter paces, on a trail ride, in a lake, on the beach, and on a road. I am going trail riding to Alum Creek with my client Scott on Wednesday and I am very excited. I have heard how scary and dangerous the AC trails are, but I bet they are nothing compared to Hocking Hills.

Then on Thursday, after our lesson, Rebecca and the kids and I are going swimming. I haven't been swimming once this summer, so I can't wait. I want to eat something from the snack bar at the pool. Has anyone been to the new water park at the zoo? Is is better than Wyandot Lake?

Marc has two more days left in his seven day exam. I have had to be in charge of everything while he is working and I am so tired! I go to the store, cook the meals (or we just don't eat), feed the dogs, do the laundry, the dishes, get the mail. He is done Thursday and we are going to go to Hocking Hills in the next couple of weeks to celebrate his birthday, which is actually today. I bought him ten zillion presents but some of them, like the new coffee maker and blanket were really for me, so I feel kind of bad.

I love summer.

3 comments:

Shawnna Mc-Zupko said...

We had a few patients at the hospital that came in because they were thrown off the side of one of the water slides. I guess you go down in a raft with other people. The whole thing flew over the side, they were pretty banged up.

Sounds like fun! Let's go!

Alexis said...

Who are all these new people in your life?! God I don't know anyone (thank god Marc is mentioned in that post) Marc I know you! Everyone else...where did you come from?!

Megan said...

ive been to that park! i love it. i've been twice this summer and it was fun.