Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Updates

Well, we are still in the midst of a house search in Clintonville - I think we have found a house to buy, but still working out the details on that. Buying a house in Kristen's world means that the stair will break in the first week, the basement will flood in the second, and the roof will cave in during the third week.

Spyder is great and we'll be riding lots next week. I love Woodland Run - best vets in the world. Mary Jane is for sale since I never ever have time to ride her. I have had a great deal of interest, but the horse market is terrible and she is priced too high for most people. Marc rides her, but I am trying to get him into quarter horses. Slow, lovely quarter horses.

We are getting ready for a trip to California in early August and a trail ride in a week and a half. I am in the process of submitting several articles for publication in Horse Illustrated and Practical Horseman, so I have been busy writing and editing.

More pictures coming soon. Three cameras. One year. All broken. I hate digital cameras. People like me need manual. Sturdy, un-sensitive manual cameras.

All of my riders are doing great and we will be doing a couple more shows in August. Megan's horse, Secret, and Emily's horse, Lilly are progressing particularly well.

If anyone likes to edit horse articles, please let me know because I could use the help!

KEH

3 comments:

Alexis said...

ill edit!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Have you been getting my emails?

Joann said...

It think a good name for the TWH would be Ghost.
I always liked the Grey Ghost! (Might be too old for some)
I happen to know an English Major from OSU who might be interested in editing for you. He is dating my daughter right now so I might be able to get a favor out of him.