Friday, July 6, 2007

oh what a long day

hi everybody. Such a long day today. Thanks to Linds and Mad for all your help - I couldn't do it without you guys.

I am going to not complain, but today was frustrating and exhausting. The horses were all pretty wonderful except Denver. Sorry Abby.

Tomorrow only two lessons and then I will be completely focused on preparing for yoga on Sunday. I need to channel some positive energy. My knee hurts from the little Nadeen incident and I am very nervous to be the barn manager for ten days.

I love spike. I LOVE spike! He gets me through even the toughest days. The Dispatch is coming to watch yoga. The reporter is super friendly and likes horses, so it should be fun and not too stressful. Her name is Lisa, so introduce yourselves!

3 comments:

Shawnna Mc-Zupko said...

Oh Kristen... I am so sorry you had a bad day. Want to go on a trail ride?? Come on, it will be relaxing .

Perhaps I will come out of my cave and go make you some cookies.

Love you!

Melody said...

Please tell us what happened with the Lovely Nadeen??? (I think that should be her forever name, I saw it in a previous blog and thought it was so pretty). But, please do tell us voyeurs.

Anonymous said...

I am with Melody... what happened???