Monday, July 2, 2007

NO ROOSTERS!


No roosters! Don't worry, Just chickens with nice eggs for breakfast. And a pony or draft. I want a pony or draft horse, so let me know if you all come across any. YOUNG and healthy - I can break. Just young and healthy.

SO MANY HORSES IN TRAINING! I am in HEAVEN!

Let's see: Monty, Prince, Kut and DIamond, The Lovely Nadeen, Sunni, and of course Cursive and Spike when I have time to work with them. Spike keeps throwing shoes. The farrier is going to kill me. I love our farrier - Dale. Dale is the best farrier in the world. I kind of have a crush on him too. I just want him to talk hooves to me all day.

The move was fantastic - paying movers is always a good idea. Best money I have spent in a long time.

Thank you to everyone (Jezzie, Rocky, Shawnna, Brian, Abby, Alicia and all of you) who were so kind to offer your help with the move. We are very happy and LOVE the new house. Please come visit - only five minutes from Harvest Moon!

More soon, but call me if you want to get in touch with me because I am only able to check mail once per day until time warner comes to set up the wireless.

5 comments:

Shawnna Mc-Zupko said...

I need help.
Help
Help
Help

I have weak legs that don't squeeze.

If they were edible they would be veal.

Anonymous said...

Okay... um...if I'm going to have to perform the maneuver you are demonstrating in that picture, I am certainly going to be in trouble!! Guess I should be stretching every day from here 'til Sunday. Oh, and by the way Shawnna... me too. I need help as well!

Melody said...

Geeeeez- Is THAT what we are doing on Sunday??? Holy moly, I'm in trouble. Will there be helpers to bring our legs back like that??? And cute EMT guys for when our back spasm?

Anonymous said...

I'm up for the cute EMT guys (don't tell Doug)!!

BarnBitch said...

Teehee - all the stretching in the WORLD isn't going to help me! OY! I'm feeling my age!
I think yoga is going to be a good motivator for me to get back into shape. I need to ride more! I think everyone is going to have a blast and feel very good about themselves after this!
If not, there's a new firehouse that just went in down the road -help is just a few minutes away. And they ARE cute.....