Sunday, July 8, 2007

YOGA SUNDAY!!!





I love everyone at my barn. I feel so lucky to get to work with all of you. Be sure to buy lots of Dispatch copies when our article comes out. I think it will be Tuesday morning.

Some notes on these pictures. Amish horse from Amish country, where I went with Jezzie, Maddie, and Alicia. What a great thing to do with your girlfriends. I think husbands will probably hate it.

Shawnna riding Sunni - she CANTERED almost around a corner!

Toads at Harvest Moon - as long as the toads survive, there is hope for the earth.

I forget the other picture.

I love living in the country but my neighbors across the street won't stop riding a motorcycle in circles around their trailer house for hours at a time. The kids who do it obviously are not allowed to ride them on roads, but I am becoming a rageaholic and am having dreams about melting their motorcycles in my trash burning barrel. WHat should I do? If I talk to them, perhaps they will kill me or do it more. THey do it in bare feet and pajamas. All day. ALL day!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!


I have a new phone number, by the way. I will still have my old phone for some time, but the new number is
937-594-2955.

Much better reception with Cingular than Sprint. I loathe sprint. Despise sprint.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of the horse in harness. We have got to go back! This time I'll take the Dramamine BEFORE we leave ;-)

Shawnna Mc-Zupko said...

Ohhhh I have what Mr. George Morris would call a "roach back". Yikes.

Erin said...

Kristen,

Check your Yahoo account. :)

Anonymous said...

I am still waiting for an e-mail back!! Rob